Building Compliance & Maintenance Services
One size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we tailor our service to suit your needs; from fire protection to automated gates; from scheduled maintenance to 24 hour emergency response; we will provide a solution to suit. Why not give our team a call on 0161 727 9918.
Compliance Process Management
Building Compliance is recognition that, where a building has a particular system installed which was designed to provide life safety or can deteriorate over time at a risk to structure, occupants or the general public; it should be maintained or monitored. Asset Managers have a duty to ensure that buildings under their control comply with appropriate statutory, regulatory and corporate standards.
Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is a tried and tested method of identifying and preventing minor maintenance issues before they become major maintenance problems. We offer PPM services for your assets; assisting with the proactive management of all aspects of your building’s maintenance, which will save money in the long run.
There are some legislative requirements, which need to be addressed when occupying a commercial property or building of multiple occupancy:
• Electrical Installation Inspection & Testing (NICEIC Electrical Condition Report)
• Fire Defence Inspection & Maintenance
• Emergency Lighting Inspection & Maintenance
• Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
• Gas Safety Certification
• Water Testing & Treatment
• Automated Gates & Roller Shutters Inspection & Maintenance
• Lightning Protection Inspection & Maintenance
• Height Safety Systems Inspection & Maintenance
• Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Inspection & Maintenance
At RESCOM we also recommend and offer the following programmes for your properties:
• Central Boiler Plant Maintenance
• Access Control Systems & CCTV
• Water Tanks & Booster System Maintenance
• General Lighting, External Lighting and Lamp-posts
• Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Points – installation and maintenance
• Energy Efficiency Reports to identify how energy savings with lighting installations can be made
• Property condition surveys and annual roof inspections using DRONE technology, for insurance & maintenance purposes
The above list is not exhaustive and RESCOM can manage any of these and more as part of a Planned Preventative Maintenance programme.
Our 24 hour, reactive response service is available to contract clients 365 days per year. As property maintenance specialists we know that when something goes wrong in one of your properties you need it fixing, fast.
RESCOM is structured to react quickly and professionally utilising the skills of a wide group of directly employed, and stringently recruited tradesmen. Our time-served engineers are multi-skilled and experts in reactive and emergency property repair. We have at our disposal, a multitude of trades, so if you need an electrician, joiner, plumber, roofer, general builder, bricklayer, plasterer, tiler, decorator, or drain expert, then get in touch today!